Monday, May 30, 2011

Perjalanan yang panjang..

assalam..

akhirnya selamat juga

mnjejakkan kaki ke sabah

skang ni aq slamat mnetap di tuaran..


just wanna share an experience,

travelling at night,

worried about final battle

between barcelona and man.u

but i fell blessed

when all of us stop at rnr temerloh

and gotta chance to watch the game till the end

and my wish come true when

barcelona won..


travelling by car is such a great pain for me..

(sakit pinggang melampau kot..)

but thank god,

when reached angah's home,

angah give me a good place to sleep,

at least it can help me release the pain..


at 6.30pm

i catch mty flight to kota kinabalu,

for me it such a long n bored journey..

bored? y?

because im have to sit next to a male passenger

that really make me piss off..

if u wann have extra seat to put ur bag,

then pay for 2 seat,

the seat is mine,

but bcoz of ur annoy attitude,

thank god i can move to the other seat..


finally reached on earth about 9.05pm..

it dont take a long time till i've reached my cousin's house..

last night is the tiring night ever..


so, todays plan is:

lets have some fun around sabah..


i'll tell u more about the place i go in sabah

in this 2 week..

so stay tuned with me..

chioww...

No comments:

Post a Comment